SoccerWinners We publish predictions for all matches in the top European Leagues.

Predictions for the following leagues are FREE: English, German, Italian, Spanish.

There is a small fee for other leagues (5 GBP for 1 month, or 30 GBP for 1 year).

Click on the links under "Match Predictions" in the left menu to see the predictions, or click "Help" near the bottom of the left menu for more information.

We also publish betting articles, Championship predictions and statistics. There is a huge amount of information, so take a good look around.

England Premier LeagueTipsHome% - Draw% - Away%HcapMoreVotes
4-Apr Chelsea Stoke C 1 0
65% 23% 12%
+1 +votes
What does it mean?
This is a computer generated prediction for the match between Chelsea and Stoke. The computer gives Chelsea a 65% chance of winning the match (Home win). This is quite high. It means that it is likely that Chelsea will win, but it is not certain. There is a 23% chance of a draw and only a 12% chance of an away win. Because the %chance for Home Win is very high the computer picks the most likely exact score for a home win (1-0). This has a 16% chance of happening. 2-0 and 3-0 have similar chances. Look at the detail page (+) to see the probability for other scores and for head-to-head data for this match.
To see Premier League articles, go to the Premier League prediction page and then click the "articles" button.

Match Predictions

Current PredictionsTipsHome% - Draw% - Away%Hcap>2.5MoreVotes
16-Aug Ilves Jaro 1 0
44% 23% 33%
+0.25 48% +
16-Aug Lahti Vaasan Palloseura 1 0
59% 21% 20%
+0.75 50% +
16-Aug Guizhou Renhe Henan Jianye 1 0
44% 32% 24%
+0.5 0% +
16-Aug Liaoning FC Guangzhou RF 1 0
43% 30% 28%
+0.25 0% +
16-Aug Shandong Luneng Chongqing Lifan 2 1
49% 28% 23%
+0.5 0% +
16-Aug Shanghai SIPG Hangzhou Greentown 2 1
44% 31% 26%
+0.5 0% +
16-Aug IK Start Odd Grenland 0 1
33% 31% 37%
0 0% +
16-Aug Mjondalen Haugesund 2 1
57% 23% 20%
+0.75 0% +
16-Aug Rosenborg BK Valerenga 0 2
24% 21% 55%
-0.25 0% +
16-Aug Stabaek Lillestrom 2 0
56% 30% 14%
+1 0% +
16-Aug Tromso Sandefjord 2 0
48% 26% 26%
+0.5 0% +
16-Aug Arsenal Boca Jrs 1 2
23% 28% 50%
-0.25 0% +
16-Aug Gimnasia La Plata Argentinos Jrs 2 0
56% 25% 18%
+0.75 0% +
16-Aug Newells Old Boys Temperley 1 0
39% 30% 31%
+0.25 0% +
16-Aug San Lorenzo Crucero del Norte 2 0
68% 22% 10%
+1.25 0% +
16-Aug Velez Sarsfield Rafaela 2 0
48% 29% 23%
+0.5 0% +
16-Aug Altay Samsunspor 0 1
26% 26% 49%
-0.25 0% +
16-Aug Balikesirspor Gaziantep BB 2 1
55% 25% 20%
+0.75 0% +
16-Aug Giresunspor Karabukspor 1 0
36% 35% 29%
0 0% +
16-Aug Sanliurfaspor Adanaspor 1 0
49% 29% 23%
+0.5 0% +
16-Aug Ankaraspor Kayserispor 0 1
22% 28% 50%
-0.25 0% +
16-Aug G.Antep Kasimpasa 2 1
49% 27% 24%
+0.5 0% +
16-Aug Konyaspor Akhisar Belediyespor 2 1
46% 30% 24%
+0.5 0% +
16-Aug Mersin Besiktas 0 1
26% 28% 46%
-0.25 0% +
16-Aug AIK Solna Kalmar 1 0
54% 26% 21%
+0.5 51% +
16-Aug Elfsborg Djurgarden IF 1 0
39% 29% 32%
+0.25 55% +
16-Aug IFK Göteborg Hacken 1 0
60% 19% 20%
+1 45% +
16-Aug Alloa Rangers 0 1
15% 19% 65%
-0.75 0% +
16-Aug Dinamo M. Ural Sverdlovsk 1 0
57% 26% 18%
+0.75 55% +
16-Aug Lokomotiv Moscow Terek Grozni 1 0
69% 15% 17%
+1.25 33% +
16-Aug Rostov Krylya Sovetov 1 0
66% 23% 10%
+1 46% +
16-Aug Sporting Covilha Chaves 1 0
41% 30% 29%
+0.25 47% +
16-Aug Moreirense Arouca 1 0
54% 26% 20%
+0.5 36% +
16-Aug S.L.Benfica Estoril 2 0
81% 10% 8%
+1.5 41% +
16-Aug Sp.Braga Nacional 1 0
53% 32% 15%
+0.75 42% +
16-Aug U.Madeira Maritimo 1 0
39% 37% 24%
+0.25 39% +
16-Aug Vit Setúbal Boavista.F.C 1 0
45% 34% 20%
+0.25 36% +
16-Aug Jagiellonia B Ruch Chorzow 1 0
38% 28% 34%
0 0% +
16-Aug Wisla Krakow Lechia Gdansk 1 0
55% 29% 16%
+0.75 0% +
16-Aug Go Ahead Eagles Stormvogels 2 1
38% 31% 31%
+0.25 0% +
16-Aug Cambuur Feyenoord 0 1
34% 30% 36%
0 0% +
16-Aug Heracles NEC 0 1
24% 20% 56%
-0.5 0% +
16-Aug PSV Groningen 4 0
88% 9% 3%
+2.25 0% +
16-Aug Utrecht Heerenveen 2 1
38% 31% 31%
+0.25 0% +
16-Aug Stuttgart 1 FC Köln 2 1
39% 29% 32%
+0.25 0% +
16-Aug Wolfsburg EintrachtFrankfurt 4 0
74% 16% 10%
+1.5 0% +
16-Aug Duisburg Bielefeld 1 0
65% 21% 14%
+1 0% +
16-Aug St Pauli Greuther Fürth 0 1
26% 30% 44%
-0.25 0% +
16-Aug Union Berlin Kaiserslautern 0 2
34% 26% 40%
0 0% +
16-Aug Lorient Bastia 1 0
47% 35% 18%
+0.5 38% +
16-Aug PSG Ajaccio 2 0
75% 18% 7%
+1.5 48% +
16-Aug Stade Reims Marseille 1 0
41% 31% 29%
+0.25 45% +
16-Aug Crystal P Arsenal 0 1
20% 34% 46%
0 0% +
16-Aug Man. City Chelsea 1 0
52% 27% 21%
+0.5 0% +
16-Aug Reading Leeds U 0 1
39% 27% 34%
+0.25 0% +
16-Aug Wolves Hull C 1 0
50% 25% 25%
+0.5 0% +
16-Aug Wigan Ath Doncaster R 1 0
46% 28% 26%
+0.25 0% +
16-Aug SK Slavia Prague Vysocina Jihlava 1 0
52% 32% 16%
+0.75 46% +
16-Aug AA Gent Sint-Truiden 2 1
42% 28% 30%
+0.25 55% +
16-Aug OH Leuven Charleroi 2 0
64% 16% 20%
+1 45% +
16-Aug Oostende Anderlecht 2 1
38% 25% 37%
0 57% +
16-Aug Sturm Rapid 0 1
21% 32% 47%
-0.25 56% +