Predictions & Results for all Spain Primera matches

How to read the figures:
Home teams are listed down the left hand column. Away teams are listed across the top.
Matches that do not have figures in brackets have already been played.
For example, 1-1 indicates that the match finished as a 1-1 draw.
Match predictions are displayed as x:y (a,b,c).
For example, 2:1 (55,28,17) indicates a predicted score of 2-1, with a 55% chance of a home win, 28% chance of a draw, 17% chance of an away win.
The rightmost columns display the predicted (or actual) number of wins,draws and points for each team.

Ala.Ath.Atl.Bar.Bet.Cel.Dep.Eib.Esp.Get.Gir.Las.Leg.Lev.Má.R M.R S.Sev.Val.Vil.
AlavesAla.2-1
(47,24,29)
1-2
(26,19,55)
0-2 1-0
(53,26,21)
1-0
(50,34,16)
1-0
(69,19,12)
1-0
(59,25,16)
2-1
(56,21,22)
1-0
(55,25,20)
1-0
(51,27,22)
1-0
(49,26,25)
1-0
(41,25,33)
1-0
(41,32,27)
1-0
(52,33,14)
1-2 1-0
(48,29,24)
1-0
(40,28,32)
1-0
(42,34,24)
1-0
(39,26,36)
Athletic Bilbao1-0
(54,32,14)
Ath.0-1
(21,32,47)
0-2 1-0
(53,28,18)
4-0
(59,24,17)
2-0
(68,18,14)
4-0
(76,16,8)
2-0
(66,22,13)
0-0 2-0 1-0
(54,24,22)
1-0
(51,30,19)
1-0
(57,29,14)
1-0
(62,24,14)
0-1
(20,19,61)
1-0
(55,31,14)
1-0 1-0
(55,24,21)
1-0
(36,34,29)
Atlético Madrid4-0
(83,10,7)
1-0
(82,10,8)
Atl.1-0
(39,29,32)
4-0
(84,8,7)
4-0
(84,8,7)
4-0
(84,8,7)
4-0
(85,8,7)
4-0
(85,9,6)
4-0
(84,9,7)
1-0
(82,11,6)
4-0
(83,9,7)
1-0
(79,13,8)
4-0
(84,9,7)
1-0 0-1
(30,30,39)
4-0
(80,12,8)
2-0
(74,17,10)
4-0
(83,10,7)
2-0
(80,11,8)
Barcelona4-0
(88,7,5)
4-0
(86,8,6)
4-0
(84,10,6)
Bar.2-0 4-0
(88,7,5)
4-0
(88,8,4)
6-1 5-0 4-0
(87,7,6)
4-0
(87,7,5)
1-0
(81,11,7)
4-0
(85,8,7)
4-0
(87,7,5)
4-0
(85,9,6)
4-0
(82,11,6)
4-0
(89,7,5)
4-0
(82,9,9)
4-0
(89,7,4)
4-0
(86,7,6)
Betis1-0
(40,28,32)
2-1
(44,26,30)
1-2
(25,22,52)
0-4
(28,11,61)
Bet.2-1 2-1 4-0
(59,21,21)
2-0
(55,30,15)
2-2 2-2 1-0
(56,29,16)
4-0
(46,28,26)
4-0 4-0
(61,21,17)
0-1
(23,15,62)
1-0
(48,27,25)
1-2
(34,28,37)
3-6 0-1
(36,25,39)
Celta de Vigo2-1
(44,33,22)
2-1
(44,29,27)
0-1 0-4
(31,12,57)
1-0
(51,30,20)
Cel.4-0
(69,20,11)
2-1
(57,24,20)
1-0
(60,21,19)
1-1 3-3 1-0
(60,22,18)
1-0 1-0
(44,25,32)
1-0
(50,29,21)
0-1
(22,17,61)
2-3 1-0
(38,30,32)
1-0
(45,32,23)
1-1
(33,36,30)
Deportivo0-1
(35,29,36)
2-2 0-1
(19,16,65)
0-4
(28,15,57)
1-0
(40,26,34)
0-1
(37,24,39)
Dep.1-0
(52,23,25)
1-0
(51,26,24)
2-1 1-2 2-1
(51,24,25)
0-1
(31,24,45)
1-0
(39,27,34)
1-0
(44,29,28)
0-3 2-4 0-2
(30,26,44)
1-0
(37,29,33)
0-1
(33,29,39)
Eibar1-0
(40,29,32)
0-1 1-2
(26,20,54)
0-4
(29,13,58)
1-0
(51,25,24)
2-1
(44,34,22)
1-0
(57,24,18)
Eib.4-0
(57,25,18)
1-0
(50,27,23)
1-0
(47,28,26)
4-0
(65,21,14)
1-0
(41,29,29)
2-2 1-0
(55,28,17)
0-4
(26,14,60)
2-1
(47,33,20)
1-0
(38,31,31)
1-0
(41,35,24)
Espanyol1-0
(41,29,29)
2-1
(36,28,36)
0-1
(21,16,63)
0-4
(28,12,60)
2-1
(44,28,28)
2-1 4-0
(58,25,17)
1-0
(51,32,17)
Esp.1-0 1-0
(44,25,32)
1-0
(56,29,15)
0-1 0-2
(34,28,37)
1-0
(50,27,23)
0-4
(27,12,61)
1-0
(43,29,28)
0-1
(36,25,39)
2-1
(44,33,23)
0-1
(36,21,43)
Getafe4-1 1-0
(50,33,17)
0-2
(26,29,45)
1-2 1-0
(66,22,12)
4-0
(63,21,16)
2-0
(76,15,9)
4-0
(74,16,10)
4-0
(75,18,7)
Get.4-0
(64,22,14)
4-0
(75,16,10)
1-0
(52,31,17)
1-0
(55,30,14)
1-0
(68,20,11)
1-2 1-0
(55,27,18)
0-1 1-0
(61,22,16)
1-0
(40,37,24)
Girona1-0
(38,37,25)
1-2
(36,28,36)
2-2 0-3 1-0
(45,27,28)
1-0
(45,25,30)
4-0
(60,25,15)
1-0
(57,25,18)
1-0
(57,28,15)
1-0
(47,25,28)
Gir.1-0
(48,27,25)
2-0
(41,31,28)
4-0
(41,29,30)
1-0 2-1 1-1 0-1 2-1
(51,26,24)
1-2
Las Palmas1-0
(47,24,30)
1-0
(39,27,34)
1-5 0-2
(31,8,61)
2-1
(44,29,28)
2-5 1-0
(60,24,16)
1-0
(55,27,18)
1-0
(53,30,17)
1-0
(44,26,30)
1-0
(52,24,24)
Las.1-0
(43,25,33)
0-2 1-0
(59,24,17)
0-1
(24,16,60)
1-0
(45,30,25)
1-2
(35,30,35)
1-0
(43,33,24)
0-1
(28,30,43)
Leganes1-0 0-1
(38,24,38)
0-0 0-3 4-0
(46,33,21)
4-0
(51,32,17)
2-0
(67,21,12)
1-0
(67,21,13)
1-0
(59,21,20)
1-2 0-0 4-0
(54,25,21)
Leg.1-0
(41,33,26)
1-0
(55,24,21)
0-1
(21,16,64)
2-1
(49,26,25)
1-0
(40,30,30)
1-0
(56,31,13)
0-1
(35,28,37)
Levante0-2 1-0
(52,25,23)
0-5 0-2
(31,12,57)
1-0
(55,32,13)
1-0
(55,27,18)
2-2 1-0
(68,16,16)
1-0
(66,19,15)
1-1 1-2 4-0
(60,23,17)
1-0
(57,24,18)
Lev.4-0
(63,22,15)
0-1
(22,17,61)
3-0 1-0
(47,27,26)
1-1 1-0
Málaga4-0
(37,30,33)
3-3 0-1
(22,16,62)
0-4
(28,13,59)
2-1
(45,28,27)
2-1 1-0
(51,33,17)
0-1 2-1
(49,24,26)
1-0
(42,28,30)
1-0
(39,26,35)
1-3 0-2 1-0
(37,29,34)
Má.0-4
(29,13,58)
4-0
(38,28,34)
0-2
(28,26,45)
1-0
(39,29,32)
0-1
(33,28,39)
R Madrid4-0
(88,7,5)
4-0
(89,7,5)
4-0
(85,8,7)
0-1
(24,33,43)
0-1 4-0
(89,7,5)
4-0
(90,7,2)
3-0 2-0 4-0
(89,8,3)
4-0
(88,8,4)
3-0 4-0
(87,7,6)
1-1 4-0
(89,8,3)
R M.4-0
(87,8,5)
4-0
(85,9,6)
2-2 4-0
(86,9,6)
R Sociedad1-0
(41,33,26)
1-0
(51,29,20)
0-1
(24,33,44)
0-4
(27,9,64)
4-4 1-0
(50,31,19)
4-0
(68,18,14)
1-0
(66,22,13)
1-1 1-0
(51,33,16)
1-0
(56,26,18)
2-2 1-0
(52,30,18)
2-1
(45,32,23)
1-0
(57,21,21)
1-3 R S.4-0
(45,29,26)
1-0
(49,23,28)
3-0
Sevilla1-0
(61,24,15)
1-0
(42,33,25)
0-2
(28,26,45)
1-4
(28,11,60)
4-0
(61,22,17)
1-0
(57,25,18)
2-0
(70,17,13)
3-0 1-1 4-0
(60,25,15)
1-0
(54,30,16)
1-0 1-0
(44,26,30)
1-0
(52,32,16)
1-0
(59,27,14)
0-1
(23,16,61)
1-0
(47,31,22)
Sev.2-1
(59,22,19)
2-1
(48,33,19)
Valencia1-0
(43,28,29)
3-2 0-0 0-4
(26,9,64)
0-1
(34,25,41)
0-1
(30,22,48)
4-0
(63,19,18)
1-0
(49,30,21)
1-0
(49,28,22)
4-0
(41,32,27)
2-1
(45,35,20)
1-0 1-0
(36,31,33)
0-1
(32,21,48)
1-0
(48,35,17)
0-4
(26,13,61)
1-0
(43,26,31)
1-0
(37,32,32)
Val.0-1
(24,33,43)
Villarreal1-0
(59,25,16)
1-0
(43,33,24)
0-2
(25,29,45)
0-4
(23,14,63)
1-0
(61,20,19)
4-0
(62,22,16)
2-0
(68,18,14)
2-0
(74,17,9)
0-0 1-0
(53,29,18)
1-0
(50,32,18)
4-0 1-0
(49,28,23)
1-0
(57,28,16)
1-0
(61,19,20)
0-1
(24,16,60)
1-0
(52,30,18)
2-3 1-0
(59,21,20)
Vil.
Home Win8.29.914.916.88.67.56.37.18.5107.777.87.86.213.87.89.98.39.9
Home Draw4.54.92.21.35.15.64.55.243.65.345.65.44.53.36.755.25
Home Points29.134.546.951.630.82823.226.629.533.628.325.12928.82344.530.234.83034.8
Away Win4.64.68.9134.63.92.13.42.43.24.43.25.74.62.811.857.34.45.4
Away Draw4.15.65.825.13.44.23.46.26.763.93.95.942.34.73.86.13.9
Away Points17.719.432.540.918.815.210.613.613.416.419.213.521.119.812.437.519.825.819.120.1
Total points46.853.979.492.549.643.233.840.242.95047.538.650.148.635.4825060.649.154.9
Position1463110152017168131871219284115